Saturday, October 12, 2013

HEADSHOTS

I recently had the pleasure of photographing Raelene Liljeberg, who by the way, I work with at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Amherst, NH.

Raelene needed an updated headshot and I was able to setup shop in the lower level of the office. I used my Studio Photogenic Strobe to the left of my subject and placed a large soft box  over the strobe. On the right side of Raelene, I placed my white reflector to bounce in the necessary fill light.

Tethered to my laptop, we were able to expedite the shoot and pick out the image that she liked the most right after the photo session.

It was really a fun shoot! Thank you Raelene!

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Dodge Road Amherst, NH

Photo shoot in Amherst, NH with REALTOR® Sue Asselin from CBRB in Amherst.